Declaration of Illegality
Nationalhaber.com, law and laws, as well as the public, business partners and third parties’ intellectual and industrial rights to respect the personal rights adopted.
Nationalhaber.com has no obligation to check whether the content created by users and members is illegal. nationalhaber.com has adopted the “WARNING and REMOVE” method for unlawful content and content considered to be violated by the rights of third parties.
natural and legal persons, neighboring or related rights holders or professional associations claiming that some content within nationalhaber.com violates their personal rights, intellectual and industrial rights,
– URL address of the content subject to infringement and the subject of the subject subject to infringement,
– If it is a real person, a document indicating his identity, if a legal person is a room registration certificate, and if it is a professional association, a letterhead request letter signed by the authorized person,
– Power of attorney if the power to act by proxy is used,
– The document showing that it is entitled to intellectual and industrial rights claims,
– Open name / title and open contact addresses
They may notify nationalhaber.com’s email@example.com address provided they do so. Requests and complaints reaching this e-mail address will be reviewed by our editors.OUR WEBSITE BROADCASTS ONLY ON THE INTERNET!